Apply to UPEI!
It’s easy to apply to UPEI! Just follow these steps:
1. Create a UPEI account
- Create a UPEI account. Your account allows you to apply to our programs and check your application status.
- If you've already created a UPEI account, you can sign in.
2. Complete an online application
- Some programs require a slightly different process: professional programs (Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and Radiography) and the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program.
3. Submit your UPEI application fee and completed application
- You'll receive a message confirming you have submitted the fee and completed your application.
4. Submit your transcripts and supporting documentation
- Send your transcripts by
- email: email@example.com
- fax: 902-566-0795
- mail: UPEI Registrar's Office, 550 University Avenue, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P3.
- Transcripts sent directly from your school, college, or university are considered “official”. All other transcripts are considered “unofficial”.
- Some programs require supplemental documents. Check your UPEI account for details.
5. Check your application status by logging into your account.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.